Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Uptade


Hey! Sorry we haven't posted very much. I (Destiny) just thought I would tell you a little of what we have been studying. This week we are going through 1st and 2nd Samuel. It has been so awesome. There (hopefully) should be upcoming posts about it (by the other teens). We also are still going through a book by C.S. Lewis called, "Till We Have Faces." It is a great book and I encourage you all to read it. Well, God bless bless y'all. Oh, please leave comments and tell the other teens that they need to post something too. Thanks:0)
-Destiny

2 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

Thanks for the post Destiny. I agree with you. I want to see David and Alex post also. I know you are all busy with reading but it is neat to see what you are learning.

Love
Grandma Dot

Esther Anderson said...

Thats such a good picture of you guys nice blog.-Esther-